Ruby on Rails Developer
We need a Ruby on Rails Developer to work on our Smart Learning Management System which is used to deliver all our AWS study material.
- Implementing new features
- Squashing bugs
- Writing test code
- You must have prior experience with Ruby on Rails apps running in production.
- You need to hold at least SysOps Adminstrator Associate or can prove you can have existing AWS knowledge and will work to become AWS Certified on your own time.
- Must be familar with implement specs and cucumber features
- Experience writting raw SQL queries in Postgres
- Adaquete enough in the front-end to get things done
How to Apply
- Send us an email at email@example.com
- Use the following subject: [AWS Obsessed] Job Title - Full Name
- Provide a link to your LinkedIn Profile
- Attach your Résumé in PDF format
- Attach us a sample of something related